Let the food games, BEGIN!
When it comes to food, Taste of Edmonton gets very serious, but in a fun way! From London fog creme brulee to tonkotsu ramen, our vendors are working hard to provide you with a taste of what they have to offer. The vendor awards are underway and we are so excited to see who will be the 2019 winners of the Taste Vendor Awards.
What is the Taste Vendor Awards?
The Taste Vendor Awards have been a tradition for the past 20+ years. This year, we are honoured to have Gadowsky & Associates LLP as a returning sponsor for this program, for their third consecutive year. Taste of Edmonton vendors have a chance to win a cutting board plaque that can be proudly displayed in their place of business.
Congratulations to the 2019 winners!
- Most Tasty Menu Item at Taste of Edmonton 2019: Vintage Fork at the Rutherford House (Butler Steak Sandwich w/ Demi Butter & Confit Tomato)
- Most Eye Appealing Booth Design at Taste of Edmonton 2019: Padmanadi Vegetarian Restaurant
- Most Congenial Customer Service at Taste of Edmonton 2019: Koutouki It’s All Greek To Me
- People’s Choice Food Truck at Taste of Edmonton 2019: Quick Meal Mediterranean Food Truck
- Standout Social Media Award for Taste of Edmonton 2019: Pampa Brazilian Steakhouse
- Good Citizenship Award for Taste of Edmonton 2019: The Canadian Brewhouse
- Outstanding Contribution Award: Bissell Centre
- Sponsorship Community Award: Co-op North Central
– The Taste of Edmonton Team