2019 Ticket Prices
Buy Tickets From Your Phone
Your pocket is your ticketbooth this year. Taste of Edmonton has partnered with CrowdBlink to be able to offer a ticket app that lets you buy and use tickets right from your phone! It’s easy as 1,2,3…4,5. Check out the demo here.
5 Reasons to go Ticketless:
- No line to buy tickets, even at the busiest of times.
- You can reload anytime in multiples of 5 tickets.
- You help Taste of Edmonton be even more environmentally sustainable.
- You won’t lose tickets from your pocket.
- You can share with friends and family easier (see demo)
Buy Early Bird Paper Tickets
Select Co-Op Gas Bar and Grocery Store locations in Edmonton & surrounding area are pre-selling Taste of Edmonton Full Ticket Sheets for 2019. Save $10 on a full sheet (40 Tickets) – only $59.50 including GST!
Tickets are also available at Events Edmonton office and various popup locations in Downtown Edmonton office towers and farmer’s markets. Checkout the Popup Schedule for more details.
Buy Tickets At The Festival Site
All the information you want about buying tickets right at the festival grounds.
- Debit, credit, and cash accepted on-site
- All prices include GST
- Vendors open from 11 am-11 pm, daily during regular festival days (July 18-27th) and 11 am to 9 pm on the last festival day (July 28th).
- Alcohol last call at 10 pm
- All tickets sales are final
- Unused physical tickets can be donated at the Information Booth